The Enterprise Resources Planning is a management system which integrates all relevant business processes of a company . ERP is a digital representation of how the company operates, particularly how his organization is built to make concrete the business strategies. Choosing an ERP implies the adoption by the company of a systematic approach and of an organization by process.
Procedure to selection of an ERP
- Define the company profile and the macro processes
- Define the Functions
- Define the secondary processes
- Exploration of the market and system integrators
- First filter. The end result will be 3, maximum 5, coupled Software / System Integrator.
- Software Demos
- Creation of the Supply Specification
- Define a control structure of the project
- Selection of key users
We wrote this article four years ago and we do not remember if we used the sources of other texts. If an author sees one of his texts in these pages please contact us. We will remove the text or provide to the author citation.