On the right , at the top , put the mouse on the first icon on the left :
Press and Hold – The same as pressing the physical power button for 5 seconds and thenreleasing it.The server is powered off as a result of this operation.
At the end , the server is shutdown but ILO is working
You have downloaded the Service Pack for ProLiant (spp) in iso format and want to install it using ILO.
In ILO open “Remote Console & Media” and load the iso. Restart the server and start installing the service pack. At some point the installation crashes (at a certain percentage of completion).
The problem is that you used ILO’s HTML5 client to load the ISO; you have to use the Java client.
Hmtl5 remote console unmaps the image after a while
Come connettersi a ILO in un server Proliant
- Attraverso il sito web connettendovi all’ip di ilo.
- Attraverso SSH :
- Aprite un prompt di DOS con permessi amministrativi
- Andate in PowerShell (digitate powershell)
- Connettetevi a ilo tramite ssh : ssh <ip del server> -l <Administrator>
- RESTful interface Tool.
- HP Lights-Out Console (HPLOCONS)