A colleague of yours shared a folder with you through OneDrive; you can see this folder through the web portal but you also want to see it in the local list of your OneDrive folders.
- Sign on https://portal.office.com
- Select the OneDrive tile.
- Select Shared from the menu on the left, on the top.
- See, on the right, the whole list of folders shared with you
- Select the folder you wish to sync and select Sync
- Once the local synchronization is finished, the folder appears under your OneDrive folder on your computer